Beautiful Khmer Prang Khaek temple (10th century) in Lop Buri province,Thailand now

 

Beautiful Khmer Prang Khaek temple (10th century) in Lop Buri province,Thailand now 🇹🇭
Prang Khaek is the oldest Monument of Lop Buri and the oldest Khmer-style Hindu Shrine to be found in Thailands central region. A fascinating small compound of Khmer remains, it consists of the three brick prangs constructed without adjoining corridors. Prang Khaek was restored by King Narai the Great in the 17th century. Recently restored by the Fine Arts Department, it is located on Vichayen Road, near the Narai Ratchaniwet Palace.
Prang Khaek, a shrine, is the oldest Monument in Lop Buri and the oldest Khmer-style Hindu Shrine to be found in Thailand's central region. A fascinating small compound of Khmer remains, it consists of the three brick Prangs, or spires, constructed without adjoining corridors. Prang Khaek was restored by King Narai the Great in the 17th century.Recently restored by the Fine Arts Department, it is located on Vichayen Road, near PhraNaraiRatchaniwet, a Palace-museum complex. Prang Khaek is open daily from 8.00 am-4.30 pm.
Buddha Dhamma Monk

Buddhism stresses the importance of proper behavior, broadly summarized in The Eightfold Path: 1.Right View 2.Right Thought 3.Right Speech 4.Right Action 5.Right Livelihood 6.Right Effort 7.Right Mindfulness 8.Right Concentration Buddhism's most important moral guidelines are the Five Precepts: 1.I undertake to observe the precept regarding abstention from killing 2.I undertake to observe the precept regarding abstention from taking anything not given 3.I undertake to observe the precept regarding abstention from indulging in unlawful sexual relations 4.I undertake to observe the precept regarding abstention from speaking lies 5.I undertake to observe the precept regarding abstention from taking intoxicating drinks # 23,Group 48,village 5,St.282,Sangkat Beong Keng Kong1, Khan chamkarmorn Phnom Penh +855 I have graduate from BUILD BRIGHT UNIVERSITY(BBU) AND PREAH SIHANOUK RAJA (SBU) I work at Khmer Plus Computer Address: #156BE, St.63 (Trasak Phaem), Sang kat Chaktomok, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh And Much More... Hey..My name is Thol Un Welcome To my site! Hope it will help you! Nice to know you!

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post

My Facebook

Mr.Andy Brouwer