How to Hawaiian Chili (3 bites) Khmer Chef -B
Back Home
B
Monks
Home
5

Contact

  • Monks
  • Tholun23@gmail.com
  • +855015897766

Loading...

Loading...

How to Hawaiian Chili (3 bites) Khmer Chef



 Hello all my beloved visitors, I am Cooking would love to show you about my technique cooking in my Country, Cambodia. if all of you want to see more new technique cooking food please Share on my Website, comment, LIKE and you can request me to cook some food that like in the comment below.

Welcome Khmer Housewife This is a Khmer fanatic in this Website, I want to show you a delicious Khmer dishes! Get away from foreign cuisine and know how to combine ingredients, how to mix things and how to do it. 

៙ Ingredients:

1- 2 bites of beef

2-Hawaiian peppers, 3 bites, cut into small enough pieces

3- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar

4- Garlic, 5 cloves, chew to powder

5- 1 tablespoon fish sauce

6- 1 tablespoon snail oil

7- 2 tablespoons cooking oil


៙ How to do:

1. Heat a frying pan, add oil, fry the garlic until it turns red, then put the meat in the frying pan a few times, turn the seams and add the ingredients. Fry the meat.

2- Put the peppers into the frying pan a few times, return to taste as you like.

Like
tag:

No comments:

Older Post:

Newer Post: